2013-14 SEASON MEMBERSHIP REGISTRATION
Curling will commence on October 15, with Learn to Curl nights on October 15, 17 and 18. There will be a Member/Guest night on Wednesday, October 16.
Registration will start up online in mid-July. All members will be notified via email re 2013-14 Fee Structure and registration dates. All new members should look back here in July for updated information. There will also be in-person registration dates posted shortly. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
The 2013-14 league calendar dates will be found at the Club Calendar tab by early May.
BEGIN TO REGISTER (commencing Mid-July)
You may link here to begin registering REGISTER NOW or you may view How to Register Online now, or at any time during the registration process. However, it is recommended that you review the following information first.
The Whitby Curling Club will continue to utilize an online registration system, QuickEnrollment (“QE”) the 2013-14 season. This new, modernized method may be done from the convenience of your home, library, etc. Please note, there are no paper forms.
The WCC was the first curling club to register online through the QE system. We have attempted to troubleshoot registration and question scenarios, however, there may be something we've missed. Please be patient as we navigate through our first year online. If you do require assistance, p;lease contact us at email@example.com.
Benefits of Online Registration
· Save time – Participants can sign up online when and where is most convenient for them in just a few minutes without having to print, manually fill out and send paper forms.
· Securely and conveniently pay online – Instead of writing a cheque or counting cash at the front line, participants can simply enter their credit card details online to securely complete their transaction in seconds.
· Receive automated confirmation receipt – Once the payment is administered, participants will receive a receipt acknowledging they are signed up for their desired leagues(s) and their payment has been securely processed. The Club Manager will review and confirm the application, the participant will then receive notification that their registration has been finalized.
· Centralized data management – Collect participants’ data and payments; view number of remaining participant places; analyze participants and payments reporting; e-mail the participants’ through the database and more.
· Detailed reporting – The system, along with the early bird registration incentive, will provide insightful reporting data to all league convenors which will enable them to start putting leagues together as registrations are received, provide them with the ability to prepare schedules sooner, determine their spare lists, etc.
Information will be available in May 2013.