The 12 teams that will be curling in the 2018 Scotties Tournament of Hearts in Whitby advance to the event through a qualification process.
- 2 teams have now qualified based on their CTRS (Canadian Team Ranking System) points as of November 12, 2017
1. Julie Tippin - Woodstock Curling Club
2. Sherry Middaugh - Coldwater & District Curling Clug
- 3 teams have now advanced from the Provincial Qualifier West event held at the St Thomas Curling Club.
1. Jacqueline Harrison - Mississauga Golf & Curling Club
2. Cathy Auld - Listowel Curling Club
3. Katelyn Wasylkiw - Unionville Curling Club
- 3 teams have now advanced from the Provincial Qualifier East event at the Lindsay Curling Club.
1. Allison Flaxey - Granite Curling Club
2. Hailey Armstrong - Rideau Curling Club
3. Danielle Inglis - Dixie Curling Club
- 3 teams have now advanced from the Provincial Challenge Round event at the Leaside Curling Club.
1. Heather Heggestad - Oakville Curling Club
2. Hollie Duncan - Royal Canadian Curling Club
3. Kirsten Marshall - Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club
- 1 team has now qualified as the Trophy Champion.
1. Chrissy Cadorin - Royal Canadian Curling Club