The Whitby Curling Club has the ability to entertain a variety of functions. With its unique set up we have the capability of hosting events for groups of 12 to 120.
Our Upper Dining Hall is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception, birthday party, business lunch meeting, staff training or a holiday party.
Our Lower Lounge contains the bar, dance floor and a comfortable sitting area for up to 120 guests.
The staff of the Whitby Curling Club have years of experience and knowledge to work with you to make your event one to remember.
The Whitby Curling Club is a one-stop facility to make your planning that much easier. We maintain a fully-licenced and stocked bar with Smart-Served Trained bartenders. We have a preferred Catering Company on staff - see contact info below.
The Whitby Curling Club provides you with a great facility that has the experienced staff to make your social gathering a definite success.
Fill out the Booking Request Form to request to book your event with us!
Hall Rental Price List
All Prices Include - Use of the hall, bartender, liquor license, parking, assistance with set up and clean up.
*Taxes not included
*A 25%, minimum $100, non-refundable deposit is required to confirm all hall bookings
*A credit card hold of $300.00 is required for security deposit and will be released after the event if there are no damages or excessive clean up required.
Weekday Meeting Space
- Part day morning (up to 2 hours) - $75.00
- Half day morning (up to 4 hours) - $100.00
- Afternoons (Noon-5:00pm) - $125.00
- Evenings (5:00pm-Close) – $175.00
- Full Day (8:00am-10:00pm) – $275.00
Parties/Events – eg. Birthday, Shower, Anniversary, Retirement, Jack And Jills, Wedding, trade displays
- Weekend Mornings (8:00am-noon) – $150.00
- Weekend Afternoons (Noon-5:00pm) – $275.00
- Full Day (8:00am-10:00pm) – $495.00
- Sunday Evenings(5:00pm-Close) – $275.00
- Friday and Saturday Evenings (5:00pm-Close) – $435.00
- Up to 4 hours, between 8:00am-11:00am - $100.00
- Up to 4 hours, between 10:00am-3:00pm - $125.00
- Up to 5 hours, between 4:00pm-10:00pm - $150.00
- Full day rental, 7:00am-10:00pm - $250.00
Planning a trade show or exhibition?
Our arena is available for rentals during the months of May and June
- One Day – $850.00 (M-F), $950.00 (weekend)
- Two Consecutive Days – $1,400.00 (M-F), $1,600 (weekend)
- Three Consecutive Days – $2,250.00 (M-F), $2,500.00 (weekend)
- Work Week - Monday-Friday - $3,950.00
- Week - Monday to Friday including weekend - $4,250.00
- Full Week - $5,500.00
- Additional 1/2 Day – $500.00 (up to 4 hours - must be in conjunction with a minimum 2-day rental)
*Costs may vary depending on situation
Contact information availabile on request
Whether you are looking for a simple lunch of a bowl of handmade bacon and corn chowder with a fresh sandwich, or you are looking for an awesome roast beef dinner for the big championship bonspiel, Our Caterers will make you happy.