The Whitby Curling Club has the ability to entertain a variety of functions. With its unique set up we have the capability of hosting events for groups of 12 to 115.
Our Upper Dining Hall is the perfect place to hold your wedding reception, business lunch meeting or staff Christmas party.
Our Lower Lounge contains the bar, dance floor and a comfortable sitting area for up to 120 guests.
The staff of the Whitby Curling Club have years of experience and knowledge to work with you to make your event one to remember.
The Whitby Curling Club is a one-stop facility to make your planning that much easier. We maintain a fully-licenced and stocked bar with Smart-Served Trained bartenders. You may also Bring Your Own Wine (BYOW) for consumption in the dining room, only $10 corkage fee per 750ml bottle. We have two preferred Catering Companies on staff - see contact info below. If you need anything from Disc Jockeys to Limos we can get you pointed in the right direction.
HALL RENTAL PRICE LIST 2016-2017
All Prices Include - Use of the hall, bartender, liquor license, parking, assistance with set up and clean up.
Extras – H.S.T., meals, Socan music fee (if applicable).
* a 25%, minimum $100, non-refundable deposit is required to confirm all hall bookings
**a credit card hold of $300.00 is required for security deposit and will be released after the event if there are no damages or excessive clean up required.
Weekday Meeting Space
- Part day morning (up to 2 hours) - $40.00
- Half day morning (up to 4 hours) - $80.00
- Afternoons - $100.00
- Evenings – $150.00
- All Day – $250.00
Parties/Events – eg. Birthday, Shower, Anniversary, Retirement, Jack And Jills, Wedding, trade displays
- Weekend Mornings (7am-noon) – $125.00
- Weekend Afternoons (noon-5pm) – $250.00
- Full Day (7am-10pm) – $450.00
- Sunday Evenings – $250.00
- Friday and Saturday Evenings – $395.00
- up to 4 hours, between 7-11am - $50.00
- up to 4 hours, between 10am-3pm - $100.00
- up to 5 hours, between 4-10pm - $150.00
- full day rental, 7am-10pm - $200.00
PLANNING A TRADE SHOW OR EXHIBITION?
Our Ice Floor is available during the months of May to September. We can even help plan your event!
ICE FLOOR RENTAL
- One Day – $695.00
- Two Consecutive Days – $1150.00
- Three Consecutive Days – $1600.00
- Weekday - Monday-Friday - $2500.00
- Additional 1/2 Day – $300.00 (up to 4 hours - must be in conjunction with a minimum 2-day rental)
*Costs may vary depending on situation
Angel’s Catering has been serving the Durham Region since 1999 with outstanding, affordable catering. We are a family run business that takes great pride in providing our customers with excellent food at excellent prices with exceptional service. Our goal is to make your special event memorable and hassle free while always ensuring quality comes first.
Whether you are looking for a simple lunch of a bowl of handmade bacon and corn chowder with a fresh sandwich, or you are looking for an awesome roast beef dinner for the big championship bonspiel, Cheryl and Michelle are chefs who will make you happy. For the last 7 years Cheryl and Michelle have specialized in event catering for curling clubs and their backgrounds as personal chefs ensure that every event, no matter how large or small, has their personal commitment and attention to detail.